CAMP Collection Jobs
We are a fast-growing, small business with a high performing team, based in the Mission of San Francisco.
We operate 2 brands:
- CAMP Collection (@shopcamp) is a nostalgia clothing line inspired by summer camp memories.
- The2Bandits (@the2bandits) is a modern, southwestern-inspired by jewelry brand made for stacking.
As a Fulfillment Assistant, you will be making sure our products are going to the right place and that our wholesale/retail customers are thrilled. To do so, you will be working in harmony with our Operations Coordinator and Fulfillment team.
Contact email@example.com & write in the subject line: Fulfillment Assistant
The ideal candidate should:
- Be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail
- Have a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Be organized with a passion for efficiency and innovating existing processes
- Have a keen sense of time-management
- Be an excellent communicator (both verbal and written) with a sense of the brand identity to assess customer service related need
The following are a bonus:
- Previous experience in fulfillment/inventory
- Knowledge of Shopify, Shipstation, and/or Stitchlabs
- Love for the CAMP/Bandits brand!
- Package, ship, and fulfill all open customer and wholesale orders
- Respond to customer service requests, including monitoring customer care emails and processing returns
- Perform quarterly inventory counts
- Maintenance all product go-backs, damages, and incoming inventory
- Perform routine prep-work to ensure a streamlined fulfillment process
This is a part-time position consisting of 24 hours a week.